Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hotel DL

So, there were a couple of places that I stayed and out of all of them, the Marriott in the UK was my most favorite. Here they are in order...


Vienna



Uh...see the headboards. Totally gross. Though they were toddler height beds...they were comfy.

The brown thing on the wall-looks like a vacuum was the blow dryer.

The toilet stunk so bad...at first I thought I smelled bad...but then I figured it out...that it was the toilet. And I would have rather used sand paper...I went and bought my own toilet paper.



Marriott-UK


Most comfortable bed in the WORLD. I LOVED IT.

Best bath tub I've ever used. I could lay out-without anything bent and float. SO SO SO relaxing.




London Hotel




Bed wasn't too bad at all...the floors were uneven and I feared that at any moment I'd step right into the ceiling of the room below me. LOL.





In Portugal, I stayed at an old land lady's house. I took pictures but accidentally erased them. Oops.


In Dubai, I stayed at my father and his wife's house-sorry no photos.


Paris







The bathroom and toilet room seemed really nice...until I realized they were like prefab rooms...like the material port-o-johns are made from. After that...ever time I went into the rooms it felt a little like camping. Bath tub sucked but it was a GREAT shower.

No comments: