Thursday, November 20, 2008

To all the sheep...


Dear Sheep and any other animals that contributed to my new and lovely wool coat,

I want to thank you for sacrificing your specialized skin cells. It may indeed be a cold winter for you, if you aren't part of some lonely hunters sheep stew, in which case it will be quite warm for you in that bubbling pot hanging over the open fire. In any case, I offer my gratitude for your tolerating some one's cold grip on your bare little sheep legs as they buzzed all your warmness away. They have made a fine wool coat, which I purchased at 50% off, of your skin cells which go quite nicely with my purple and pink scarves-which I am grateful for as well. You see little sheep-your wool kept me warm today thus my cup of gratitude runneth over.

I salute sheep and your furry friends as well. Your devotion to my warmth has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. May you wander the prairie's of Ireland happy as a little bunny rabbit. May you be granted a life full of specialized skin cell growth and removal. A life service, my little friend, will be a full life indeed.
Sincerely,
Your newest fan


2 comments:

James said...

That is the best tribute to sheep I have ever read!! A couple years ago I paid a similar tribute to the inventor of cotton for my nice warm bed and my blankets!!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني بالرياض